ASTRO Annual Meeting
25.09.2016 – 28.09.2016
The ASTRO Annual Meeting is the world's most important meeting for the radiation oncology community, with more than 11,000 people attending each year. Highlights include:
- The latest ground-breaking science presented at the Plenary and Clinical Trials Sessions.
- Special physics and biology oral abstract sessions.
- More than 1,700 paper posters and multiple ePoster sessions.
- A full program of education sessions, panels and workshops covering all disease sites and tracks.
- A full Exhibit Hall, guideline updates, special events and many networking opportunities.
Mueller International Exhibit Services Inc.
Convincing booth concepts and outstanding execution is our business.
Regionally rooted, we accompany our clients worldwide at all trade show appearances personally, always individually on site.
Prefferably and most successfully we work in long-time, trustful partnerships with our customers, whose feedback confirms our thinking again each and every time.
Read our customer feedback
Of course we are available for you personally. We are looking forward to your contact at email@example.com • Telefon +1 321 735 7330,
or get inspired by our already realised trade show booths: